- 18 years of age
- high school diploma from a regionally accredited institution or GED
- TABE TEST (valid for 2 years) or college degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Broward Fire Academy Entrance Ability Test (valid for 1 year)
- CPR card (BLS-HCP Adult and Child AED CPR card)
- First Responder, EMT certification and/or Paramedic certification
FIRE APPLICATION IS DATE SENSITIVE AND MUST BE COMPLETED JUST PRIOR TO REGISTERING FOR FIRE FIGHTER PROGRAM.
Upon completion of the above prerequisites, download and complete the FIRE APPLICATION below: